Why We Are Unique Frisco, TX
Lots of orthodontists can give you braces. Frisco Family Orthodontics attempts to give you more. We offer an orthodontic experience that will not just give you a better smile - it will make you WANT to smile. It is the combination of little details that make us unique.
Here are some examples:
Believing in children
Confidence and Responsibility - not just straight teeth - are a hallmark of a Dr. Prasad's patients.
Teaching children proper brushing habits and proper care of their braces, children learn this important character quality. This reduces stress for the parents.
We believe every child is a unique wonderful gift. Each child needs encouragement to develop confidence.
- We exhibit Children’s artwork and give awards based on their creativity.
- We want children to have rotations in our office to expose them to the medical world – to help plan their careers early in life.
- We provide as much guidance as possible to encourage our patients to get admission in Harvard and other Ivy League schools.
Dr. Prasad Cares…
As a Board Certified Orthodontist,, Dr. Prasad is proud to serve the children and adults of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Prosper, Anna, Savannah, Lewisville, Celina, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville and Richardson. She and the team of Frisco Family Orthodontics are constantly looking for ways to improve how we deliver our services and contributions to the community for our patients and their families. Our goal is for you and your children to be all that you can be in life. We will do whatever we can do to help in this endeavor. If you have suggestions, please let us know.
Quality Orthodontic Services Can Transform Smiles
By visiting us as soon as possible, our team can help get you the professional treatment you need.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2021
About our business, license, and website security
- Frisco Family Orthodontics was established in 2004.
- We accept the following payment methods: Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Denton County and Collin County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Prosper, Anna, Savannah, Lewisville, Celina, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville and Richardson.
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Why We Are Unique
Traditional metal braces and Invisalign® are two of the most common options for teeth straightening. Continue reading to discover the differences between Invisalign and traditional braces. When deliberating between the two options, you might ask questions about their effectiveness and cost. However, the goal is to choose the treatment option that would get the best…
Invisalign® is a great option for patients who have issues with their teeth alignment. Read on to learn about dietary restrictions while undergoing Invisalign treatment. The aligner trays are removable, which means patients can take them out when it is time to eat or brush their teeth. It is also easy to brush your teeth…
Considering Invisalign®? Read on to learn more about this discreet teeth-straightening treatment. Traditional metal braces are the first thing that comes to our minds when we think about orthodontic treatment. Yet, more and more people are shying away from braces because the metal wires and brackets tend to attract unwanted attention to our teeth. Invisalign…