Why We Are Unique Frisco, TX
Lots of orthodontists can give you braces. Frisco Family Orthodontics attempts to give you more. We offer an orthodontic experience that will not just give you a better smile - it will make you WANT to smile. It is the combination of little details that make us unique.
Here are some examples:
Believing in children
Confidence and Responsibility - not just straight teeth - are a hallmark of a Dr. Prasad's patients.
Teaching children proper brushing habits and proper care of their braces, children learn this important character quality. This reduces stress for the parents.
We believe every child is a unique wonderful gift. Each child needs encouragement to develop confidence.
- We exhibit Children’s artwork and give awards based on their creativity.
- We want children to have rotations in our office to expose them to the medical world – to help plan their careers early in life.
- We provide as much guidance as possible to encourage our patients to get admission in Harvard and other Ivy League schools.
Dr. Prasad Cares…
As a Board Certified Orthodontist,, Dr. Prasad is proud to serve the children and adults of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Prosper, Anna, Savannah, Lewisville, Celina, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville and Richardson. She and the team of Frisco Family Orthodontics are constantly looking for ways to improve how we deliver our services and contributions to the community for our patients and their families. Our goal is for you and your children to be all that you can be in life. We will do whatever we can do to help in this endeavor. If you have suggestions, please let us know.
Quality Orthodontic Services Can Transform Smiles
By visiting us as soon as possible, our team can help get you the professional treatment you need.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2021
About our business, license, and website security
- Frisco Family Orthodontics was established in 2004.
- We accept the following payment methods: Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Denton County and Collin County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Prosper, Anna, Savannah, Lewisville, Celina, The Colony, Little Elm, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville and Richardson.
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Why We Are Unique
There are now more options than ever for teenagers to reliably and quickly straighten their teeth. Whether you simply want the best results or strongly desire a more discreet treatment, there is an option for you.Here, we discuss the various types of braces for teens, highlighting the differences between each and when one may be…
Having an orthodontist treat your teeth can be a long and sometimes difficult journey, but seeing the result of a perfect smile is worth it. But after your braces are removed, it is important to remember that your teeth care does not end there. To ensure that your new smile stays healthy and beautiful, a…
You need to wear a retainer after your dental alignment. It may seem like a hassle to wear these oral appliances after finishing months of wearing braces or aligners. But it is not. This stage of dental alignment is important for the lasting results of your straightened teeth. Here are the details about the importance…